An iPhone is an iPhone right! Possessing that phone is the only thing that matters. You’ve always swayed away with the happiness of being a holder of an iPhone. You look at your iPhone constantly; the front, the back, the sides, the earphones that come along. You take a glance at it and just leave it that way. Same happens with the rest of your apple products.
But have you ever thought of what those strange symbols on the back your Apple products stand for?
1. Yes, I am talking about this very series of symbols.
2. This mishmash of letters and symbols is essential for international trade.
3. The “FC” logo hosts a third C, which indicates that the iPhone is Federal Communications Commission (FCC) compliant.
4. This symbol signifies that a device is thrown away after it stops functioning, but it should be actually given for recycling.
5. “CE” (Conformité Européenne) represents the approval of its sale in the European Union.
It is also a European marker.